In an effort to do everything we can to continue to serve our patients in as safe a manner as possible for our patients and employees, we have implemented some new changes. These are addition to the changes we implemented recently regarding the disinfecting of the premises.
- We ask at the front office whether a patient has a fever, cough any flu symptoms, or have recently traveled. We requested that any patients with these criteria reschedule their appointments for at least two weeks or until safely cleared.
- We are taking the temperature(s) of anyone in our facility. This includes our patients, staff, vendors and doctors.
- Along with stringent infection protocols we are taking extra measures to help prevent the spread COVID-19 we are
- Facemasks are required to enter our facility. We recommend using your own, however, in case you do not have a mask or masks the Atrium Dental staff can provide you with one.
- If you prefer, we do offer teledentistry options.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this difficult time for all of us. Please feel free to bookmark this page because we do update it frequently.